Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sven Wontroba <sv...@gmx.de> on 2005/09/27 21:01:44 UTC

Re[3]: JXPath within cocoon 2.1.7

Thanks a lot for your quick response this would have been my next step

I found at
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listId=105&msgNo=1083 an
older thread about it Subject: [Jelly] Namespace and xml taglibrary

> Did you remove the old one? I think I might be wrong on this,
> though...

jep but kept a copy ;) with files it's like stuff in the house you
keep it and keep it,..  you never know if you need them again, if the
house is full you have to get a new one ;)

> You do not have to register it as a default namespace. Just assign a
> prefix of choice (e.g. "foo")  to the namespace and use that, e.g.
> /fo:something.

> Look at

> http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N5536.html#d6629e1012

> for a clarification on default namespaces. This is on XSLT, but the
> same should apply here. Askild -

I changed my file and it works.
Thanks a lot again, also to Jason Johnston

Sven

Re: JXPath within cocoon 2.1.7

Posted by Askild Aaberg Olsen <as...@xangeli.com>.
Sven Wontroba wrote:

>I changed my file and it works.
>Thanks a lot again, also to Jason Johnston
>
>Sven

Good to know!

As i recall, my own problem was related to attributes in a namespace,
when this was read with processToDOM.

Askild
-