Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/02 22:27:32 UTC

Re: Renaming packages to org.apache.felix.karaf

L.S.,

@Filippo: thanks for the heads up!
@Guillaume: thanks for taking care of those patches.

I have just committed the bulk of the changes and did a quick sanity check:
- check if the project still builds off a clean local repo and does
not create any kernel artifacts
- check if the resulting binary assembly starts correctly

Just let me know if there's anything else I missed or if things don't
work for you.  There's a little bit of work that remains to be done --
I added a comment for those in FELIX-1116 and will take care of this
after the weekend.  Could someone with administrator permissions on
that JIRA instance provide me (and probably the other new Felix
committers) with the karma to assign issues to myself?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I've added all the new committers to the committers role.
And thx a lot for the weekend work !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet