Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/05 18:11:16 UTC

Re: Apache NetBeans: Duke's Choice Award Winner 2018

Hello All,

I found the live stream link to the 2018 Duke's Choice Award ceremony just
in case you missed it.

https://twitter.com/OracleDevs/status/1054867200144601088

Congrats again everyone on a well-deserved win!

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 1:23 PM Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>
wrote:

> I just noticed that the image file of us hoding Duke is dropped by the
> list. You can see the photo near the end of my blog post at
> https://www.omnijava.com/2018/10/27/my-oracle-code-one-2018-personal-experience/
>
> Ken

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com