Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2006/11/28 11:34:14 UTC

logo tweaks

Hi,

I added a page in the wiki for the logo, with the current one, ideas for
different colors shades for the second circle and the SVG sources (easly
editable with Inkscape). So you can try different shades or fonts for
finalizing the logo.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MINA/Artwork
http://www.inkscape.org

Julien

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Nov 28, 2006, at 3:19 AM, Jeroen Brattinga wrote:
> I prefer the bottom left (or right) one. It gives the logo more
> depth. The
> current color of the second ring is too similar and unbalanced IMO.

+1

-pete

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by Jeroen Brattinga <je...@gmail.com>.
2007/1/2, Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>:

> On 1/2/07, Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> >
> > Le mercredi 27 décembre 2006 à 12:42 +0900, Trustin Lee a écrit :
> > > Julien, let's replace the previous logo with what people prefer then.
> :)
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Trustin
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I fixed http://mina.apache.org/artwork.html
> > BTW how do you change the logo in the confulence top banner ?

Very nice! Happy new year, btw!

--
Jeroen Brattinga

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/2/07, Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> wrote:

> Le mercredi 27 décembre 2006 à 12:42 +0900, Trustin Lee a écrit :
> > Julien, let's replace the previous logo with what people prefer then. :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Trustin
>
> Hi,
>
> I fixed http://mina.apache.org/artwork.html
> BTW how do you change the logo in the confulence top banner ?

You can change it in the space administration page ('Browse Space' ->
'Admin').  I'm not sure you have permission to change it though.  I changed
it for you this time.  Please let me know if you don't have a proper
permission so I can update you and all PMC members' permission.

Happy New Year!
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le mercredi 27 décembre 2006 à 12:42 +0900, Trustin Lee a écrit :
> Julien, let's replace the previous logo with what people prefer then. :)
>
> Cheers,
> Trustin

Hi,

I fixed http://mina.apache.org/artwork.html
BTW how do you change the logo in the confulence top banner ?

Julien
And happy new year to everybody on this list !

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.

www.spamdrain.net

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com>.
I agree with Jeroen, the bottom pics are better.

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by Jeroen Brattinga <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: logo tweaks

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.