Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Loïc MAZE <lm...@geosphere.fr> on 2006/08/31 10:11:29 UTC

[Axis2] How to access to the ServletEndpointContext

Hi,

I would like to access to the ServletEndpointContext but I have no idea of the way to do it with Axis 2. Is it possible ?
Any help and comments are appreciated.

Best regards

[Rampart] How To Set Digest Algorithm

Posted by Angel Cholchev <a....@bg.seeburger.com>.
Hello,
    I'm using the rampart module to secure my web services. My question
is how can I set the digest algorithm used when the soap message is
signatured. In the few docs that I've found there was few information
about the parameters.
 Thanks in advance.
 Angel Cholchev

Re: [Axis2] How to access to the ServletEndpointContext

Posted by Loïc MAZE <lm...@geosphere.fr>.
Thanks for the response Ajith,
The support of JAX-WS will be very useful! Will this feature be available in the next release of Axis ?
Regards,

Loïc

Re: [Axis2] How to access to the ServletEndpointContext

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I guess this is JAX-RPC thing ? Axis2 does not support the JAX-RPC and
we are working on JAX-WS.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu