Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Dave Birdsall <da...@esgyn.com> on 2015/11/13 00:38:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer and PMC member: Anoop Sharma

Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for incubating Apache Trafodion has
asked Anoop Sharma to become a committer and PMC member. We are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Anoop has made many contributions to Trafodion since it entered incubation,
contributing several pull requests, creating JIRAs and resolving them. He
has also been active on the dev lists helping to answer questions.

Anoop is quite knowledgeable about Trafodion; he was the architect of the
layer that talks to HBase and Hive (before Apache incubation) and is an
expert on the run-time engine in general.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project, allowing
Anoop to commit changes directly, and to commit the changes of others.
Being a PMC member too allows Anoop to assist with the management and
direction of the project.

Please welcome me in congratulating Anoop.

Dave