Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/07 23:23:58 UTC

Re: roller + javaee + geronimo

Since it looks like 4.0 may appear soon I'm appealing again for some
committer to take a look at committing this and thus allow roller to
run properly in javaee environments in particular geronimo.

The change is really really simple, of the form

if (newflag = "true") {
   new behavior
} else {
   old behavior
}
so it seems rather unlikely to me that it could break any existing
functionality.

thanks
david jencks

Re: roller + javaee + geronimo

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/07, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Since it looks like 4.0 may appear soon I'm appealing again for some
> committer to take a look at committing this and thus allow roller to
> run properly in javaee environments in particular geronimo.
>
> The change is really really simple, of the form
>
> if (newflag = "true") {
>    new behavior
> } else {
>    old behavior
> }
> so it seems rather unlikely to me that it could break any existing
> functionality.

I'm +1 on this assuming that the code is reviewed properly and looks
good, but I need to wrap up my 4.0 work immediately and fixing bugs
takes priority for me.

- Dave