Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/07 17:43:04 UTC

Review the ASF GitHub Actions policy

Currenlty, every pull request from external contributor requires manual
approval,
which, I believe, adds unnecessary barriers for the contributors.

Infra can remove that requirement, however, they ask us to review and
"affirm abiding by the requirements".

Here's the document: https://infra.apache.org/github-actions-policy.html

Would you please (especially committers and PMC members) review the policy
and affirm abiding by the requirements?

Here's my vote:
+1 I've reviewed the policy and I affirm abiding by the requirements

Vladimir

Re: Review the ASF GitHub Actions policy

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
 Here's my vote:

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
Any chance for a third +1 here? :)

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Vladimir,

Sorry for delay, my vote :

+1 I've reviewed the policy and I affirm abiding by the requirements

I will watch for abuse.

Milamber