Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Julie Ann <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/20 18:48:46 UTC

[users@httpd] Please help! :)

I was using dk3.com's discussion board ( a modified
version of php) when they switched to Apache. Not only
can I not access my old boards (neither can the forum
members) I also cannot create any new ones.

cabin.board.dk3.com
beachouse.board.dk3.com
loft.board.dk3.com
castle.board.dk3.com

Is this just a matter of waiting for dk3 to bring up
all my content, or is there anything I can do? Or
should I start searching for new boards? There was no
warning whatsoever.

Thanks guys!

Julie

Re: [users@httpd] Please help! :)

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.
well, the forums for the portal site is fine.
the entire portal site is up and running.
did you send them an email asking what happened to the boards?
( it should have been simple copy of the script files over to apache's
directory at worst, the easiest would have been to point apache to serve
webpages from existing directory)

Re: [users@httpd] Please help! :)

Posted by Julie Ann <ju...@yahoo.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] Please help! :)

Posted by Julie Ann <ju...@yahoo.com>.
Oh thank you, that's a relief. An annoying relief, but
a relief nonetheless :) I'm learning my way through
php and all, but apache is entirely new to me. Now
I've got an "Forbidden: you do not have access to this
server" command, so hopefully that means they're
working on it. :0
:)

Re: [users@httpd] Please help! :)

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.