Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2004/05/08 20:15:52 UTC

Re: Pluto Incubation

On May 7, 2004, at 5:41 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> David,
>
> Sorry for the delay.  I was off-line for most of the week (not
> planned).  It
> would be best if these things were discussed on the mailing lists,
> where
> other folks can contribute.

Yes of course, my apologies

> Yes, we'd all like to see Pluto graduate.  The main thing at the moment
> seems to be filling in the Pluto STATUS page.  The original pre-dates
> everything, but it seems that Carsten Ziegeler committed a template a
> couple
> of weeks ago:
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/site/projects/pluto.cwiki.
>  That
> is the file you're looking to update.

OK, I have updated the cwiki status report.
Its checked into CVS here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/site/projects/pluto.cwiki

Could you all pleasereview it.

If by some miracle I correctly filled out the form, and if you find it
acceptable, could we call for another vote for Pluto graduation?