Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/20 21:07:39 UTC

Workflow bundles - validation

Hi everyone,
In command line tool, the remaining command that is to be implemented is
validate.
So I read the taverna api
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/javadoc/taverna-language/overview-summary.html
and experimented the 'validate' method.
http://taverna.incubator.apache.org/javadoc/taverna-language/org/apache/taverna/scufl2/validation/Validator.html#validate(org.apache.taverna.scufl2.api.container.WorkflowBundle)

Following is the sample code.

WorkflowBundleIO wfbio = new WorkflowBundleIO();
File f = new File("/home/menaka/conv/aaa/helloworld.wfbundle");
WorkflowBundle aw;
try {
aw = wfbio.readBundle(f, null);
CorrectnessValidator v = new CorrectnessValidator();
CorrectnessValidationListener a = new ReportCorrectnessValidationListener();
a = v.validate(aw);
System.out.println(a.toString());
} catch (ReaderException | IOException e) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e.printStackTrace();
}

This is the output.
ReportCorrectnessValidationListener [getNegativeValueProblems()=[],
getEmptyIterationStrategyTopNodeProblems()=[],
getMismatchConfigurableTypeProblems()=[], getNonAbsoluteURIProblems()=[],
getNullFieldProblems()=[], getOutOfScopeValueProblems()=[],
getPortMentionedTwiceProblems()=[],
getPortMissingFromIterationStrategyStackProblems()=[],
getWrongParentProblems()=[], getIncompatibleGranularDepthProblems()=[]]

Is this the validation report?

Cheers
Menaka

--
Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena
Faculty of Engineering, <http://www.pdn.ac.lk/eng>

Re: Workflow bundles - validation

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Apache Taverna Language Command line documentation – Validation
<https://menakamadushanka.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/apache-taverna-language-command-line-documentation-validation/>

The blog post for the validate option.

For other posts---

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stian,

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Validation command ----> Done

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 20-Jun-15 20:07, Menaka Madushanka wrote:
> Hi everyone,

[snip]

> This is the output.
> ReportCorrectnessValidationListener [getNegativeValueProblems()=[],
> getEmptyIterationStrategyTopNodeProblems()=[],
> getMismatchConfigurableTypeProblems()=[], getNonAbsoluteURIProblems()=[],
> getNullFieldProblems()=[], getOutOfScopeValueProblems()=[],
> getPortMentionedTwiceProblems()=[],
> getPortMissingFromIterationStrategyStackProblems()=[],
> getWrongParentProblems()=[], getIncompatibleGranularDepthProblems()=[]]
>
> Is this the validation report?

Yes. All the possible problems are empty sets so that is OK.

> Cheers
> Menaka

Alan