Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/15 22:41:55 UTC

Tommaso Teofili has joined ManifoldCF as a new mentor!

Please join me in thanking Tommaso for taking on this responsibility!

Karl

Re: Tommaso Teofili has joined ManifoldCF as a new mentor!

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for your trust, I'll do my best to help ManifoldCF get his way
through the Incubator.
Tommaso

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
welcome Tommaso!