Posted to axis-cvs@ws.apache.org by th...@apache.org on 2006/10/04 13:54:40 UTC

svn commit: r452867 - /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/conf/axis2.xml

Author: thilina
Date: Wed Oct  4 04:54:39 2006
New Revision: 452867

Log:
Have trouble in replacing...So delete, and going to add a different one

Removed:
    webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/conf/axis2.xml

Re: svn commit: r452867 - /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/conf/axis2.xml

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Yes... I know..

But copying things started to gave me some wiered errors. Some letter
Case changes not appearing and so and so... This came in as my worst
case solution..

 Anyway it's a new file I just commited in:)..

Thanks,
~thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/

Re: svn commit: r452867 - /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/conf/axis2.xml

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Yes... I know..

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Thilina,