Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/12 14:44:31 UTC

Odd Sun Public License Notice chunk in test generator

The
java.editor/test/qa-functional/src/org/netbeans/test/java/editor/completion/create
shell script in java.editor seems to generate some tests.

Part of the generated text has a "Sun Public License Notice" header. See
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/blob/master/java.editor/test/qa-functional/src/org/netbeans/test/java/editor/completion/create#L56

I suppose this is there from times immemorial.

Could somebody from Oracle push a change for that file?

--emi

Re: Odd Sun Public License Notice chunk in test generator

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/140

Hope it helps!

Gj