Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hans Deragon <ha...@deragon.biz> on 2002/12/26 21:07:44 UTC

Apache and Tomcat.

Greetings.

   I want to connect Apache to Tomcat.  However, I am stumbling on a
few problems:

   1) How can I configure Tomcat to generate the mod_jk.conf-auto
file? I cannot find any documentation on how to do this, and looking
at the CATALINA_HOME/conf/* files did not gave any clue.  I want to
use the mod_jk but with the auto configuration file if possible.

   2) According to the documentation, webapp is better than mod_jk.
But I searched the web and www.apache.org, jakarta.apache.org,
modules.apache.org but could not find the module!  Can someone provide
me the link to the home page of this module?

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon