Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ALERT MAIL <ib...@hotmail.com> on 2019/07/11 10:06:16 UTC

the mysql datasource and the hive datasource dose not valueable at the same time

 hi,

  Sorry to trouble you, I need to load tables from mysql datasource and hive datasource on the same kylin project at the same time.  but  if I  configure the “kylin.source.default=8”, it can’t load hive table ; if  I  configure the “kylin.source.default=0”, it can’t load the mysql table, are there  other solutions to slove this problem.

   thanks!

Re:the mysql datasource and the hive datasource dose not valueable at the same time

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <hi...@126.com>.
Hi,
   Currently Kylin didn't support multi source type in single project, such as RDBMS & Hive. I think manage specific source type in their project won't be a big trouble. Maybe you can share with us
your case.

Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu