Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <ma...@hp.com> on 2001/08/24 07:34:29 UTC

RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/ssl README mod_ssl.h ssl_engine _init.c ssl_util.c

Yes.. APR_LOCKALL can be replaced by APR_INTRAPROCESS.. I've done that
change and also have introduced CRYPTO_dynamic locks.. I shall send that
patch soon..

Thanks
-Madhu

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@ebuilt.com>.
On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 10:34:29PM -0700, MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
> Yes.. APR_LOCKALL can be replaced by APR_INTRAPROCESS.. I've done that
> change and also have introduced CRYPTO_dynamic locks.. I shall send that
> patch soon..

FWIW, I tried CRYPTO_dynamic locks in flood and OpenSSL never called
those functions.  I had to use the "static" locks.  Was I missing
something?  Also, aren't dynamic locks a recent addition?  -- justin