Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kapil Sharma <ka...@iap-online.com> on 2007/05/08 12:20:42 UTC

Need help about the technology to apply with struts

I want to develop a web application that consists of different questions and
answers submitted by the users.

The questions are dependent on the answers of other questions.

What should i use with struts. is it Ajax.

i.e if A question has two radiobutton answers
 and on click of one radio button the one set of hidden questions will come
out  and on click of other the another set.

I would like to know the technology i should use.

Plz give me the best tech to apply

Thanks and Regards,
Kapil Sharma

Re: Need help about the technology to apply with struts

Posted by Tomas Kramar <kr...@gmail.com>.
This is not a matter of technology, but a matter of design.
I think your users would like to see all previous questions, so I would
use ajax.
And by the way, by using ajax you are not moving the logic to page, it
still remains on server.
Maybe you should have a look at how ajax works first and then decide.

--
Tomas Kramar

Posted by Kapil Sharma <ka...@iap-online.com>.

Kapil Sharma wrote:

> I want to develop a web application that consists of different questions and
> answers submitted by the users.
>
> The questions are dependent on the answers of other questions.
>
> What should i use with struts. is it Ajax.
>
> i.e if A question has two radiobutton answers
>  and on click of one radio button the one set of hidden questions will come
> out  and on click of other the another set.
>
> I would like to know the technology i should use.
>
> Plz give me the best tech to apply
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Kapil Sharma

Tomas Kramar

Re: Need help about the technology to apply with struts

Posted by Tomas Kramar <kr...@gmail.com>.

Kapil Sharma wrote:

> I want to develop a web application that consists of different questions and
> answers submitted by the users.
>
> The questions are dependent on the answers of other questions.
>
> What should i use with struts. is it Ajax.
>
> i.e if A question has two radiobutton answers
>  and on click of one radio button the one set of hidden questions will come
> out  and on click of other the another set.
>
> I would like to know the technology i should use.
>
> Plz give me the best tech to apply
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Kapil Sharma

Tomas Kramar