Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Horky Adam G A1C 805 CSPTS/SCBE <Ad...@scott.af.mil> on 2003/10/08 21:28:01 UTC

JavaServer Faces

Does anyone know enough about Struts and JavaServer Faces to provide an
opinion about the superiority of one over the other?

A1C Adam G Horky

Application Development Programmer, SCBE

(618)256-2300

Re: JavaServer Faces

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Yes, I have an opinion.  While some people might not agree with me, it is
still my opinion.

I believe that you should read the spec, try the examples, and see for
yourself.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist

Re: JavaServer Faces

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
It's not an either/or decision.

http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/kickstart.html#jsf

Though, Struts is superior in the sense you can use it in a shipping
application. JSF is still in early release.

HTH, Ted.

RE: JavaServer Faces