Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ChunTung POON <tu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/30 10:43:45 UTC

mock axis 2 response

Hi,
I was a axis 1 user. Now, we are migrating the system to axis2.

Since we dont have an axis server, we create different html pages that
contains xml to feed into our application. (the xml was captured using
tcpmon). Axis1 able to read the xml from the html, and convert the xml
into the object and pass it to our application.

I was trying to use the same approach in axis2. However, I always get the

Transport error: 501 Error: Not Implemented

response. I am pretty sure I copied every character from the xml dump
to the html. However, it just doesn't work. Is there anything I
missed?

Thanks,
Chun Tung