Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by CmingXu <cm...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/18 08:19:04 UTC

customized IP for health check

Is there any plan we support customized IP when define a health check?
If true, what's the ETA?

thanks

Re: customized IP for health check

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.
I'm not sure that exposing a domain will help: do you know the IP of your
task upfront, i.e., at the moment when you construct TaskInfo? Isn't your
task listening on all interfaces?

Posted by CmingXu <cm...@gmail.com>.
Got it,
Let  user specify health checks with COMMAND(not for port but pid file
maybe) seems the only option I have.

Thanks a alot for the response and the hard work for Mesos.

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CmingXu <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by CmingXu <cm...@gmail.com>.