Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/18 07:53:04 UTC

Re: R interpreters

Hi,

Is there a date/plan to integrate this PR to main branch of Zeppelin ?

I have found this to be very useful in sharing data/model's prediction
result between SparkR and R and then use visualization packages of R to
visualize the prediction results. Also demonstrated the same to many others
who also liked and found it useful.

Especially given that in Jupyter the data cannot be shared between R and
Spark without serializing/persisting the data, this feature is pretty much
differentiatior for Zeppelin. So wondering is there a plan/date for this PR
to be available in the main branch ?

Regards,
Sourav

Re: R interpreters

Posted by enzo <en...@smartinsightsfromdata.com>.
+1 For R interpreter.  Soon please!

Incidentally, I wonder if it will display htmlwidgets family of packages as well?

Enzo
enzo@smartinsightsfromdata.com