Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2018/08/22 06:23:05 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Introduce RocketMQ Improvement Proposal

Hi,

I hate so helpful community proposal sinked :-) Thanks @Zongyang, IMO, it’s time to introduce more effective feature request mechanism for Apache RocketMQ. I will make more comments on the proposal and very glad to hear other PMCs sounds.

Has anyone issued XXIP for other Apache TLP Project? Let’s make the RIP more smoothly.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Posted by Zongyang Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Apache RocketMQ Community,

As mentioned before, the RIP for MQTT Bridge is coming, see [1] for more
details.
In this RIP, I'm intended to bring the IoT ability to the Apache RocketMQ,
at the same, enable the IoT devices to leverage the Apache RocketMQ's
features.

Suggestions and comments are welcome, hope you guys to read the RIP and
communicate in the mailing list. Thanks!

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G1-aJ74ZTjy_rxtJU3jm_YoICexNTdUVSR9E78K9xlo/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards
Zongyang