Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by clauspbeck <be...@welovefailing.com> on 2012/02/17 22:08:00 UTC

JavaFX2 and Wicket

Hi everyone,

I'm going to make a Dashboard look a like thing using Wicket, i'm gone need
a lot of graphic features and been playing around with JavaFX2, there have
some really nice features for my needs.
But i'm stocked with using JavaFX2 in Wicket, does anyone have some clues,
maybe links to tutorials or other good solutions?

Upfront thanks for your help

Kind regads
Claus Beck

Re: JavaFX2 and Wicket

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Check out https://github.com/dashorst/dashboard

HTML 5, CSS3

For a demo video, look at http://vimeo.com/channels/topicus#17780865

Martijn

Re: JavaFX2 and Wicket

Posted by kamiseq <ka...@gmail.com>.
those are totally two different technologies. wicekt can generate you html
and you can embed flash or javafx applet there. I doubt there is any
integration between wicket and flash or java fx.

look at javafx tutorial first (they create html file there) and then learn
how you can create such page in wicket

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq@gmail.com