Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Lechner Andreas <al...@at.focusmr.com> on 2014/11/04 09:23:21 UTC

jdo find object for refernced object strategy

Hi,

maybe it is a stupid question, but was is the best strategie for the following
sceanrio?

I have a class A, that contains a reference to class B.
How do i find all classes A wich have the special class B?

I use following annotations for my classes:
@PersistenceCapable(identityType=IdentityType.DATASTORE)
@DatastoreIdentity(strategy=IdGeneratorStrategy.INCREMENT, column="id")
@Version(strategy=VersionStrategy.VERSION_NUMBER, column="version")

I was looking in the JDO help, but I am blind maybe.

best regards
Andreas

Re: jdo find object for refernced object strategy

Posted by Lechner Andreas <al...@at.focusmr.com>.
Hi Dan,

thank you, that helped.
I was blind.