Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kuba Nowakowski <kn...@touk.pl> on 2007/09/13 17:13:46 UTC

new ofbiz deployment

Just started it's production life @ http://sklep.playmobile.pl

Ofbiz rules.

Thanks.

Kuba

Re: new ofbiz deployment

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Great site and great news for Polish l10n, some will appreciate I'm sure...

Jacques

De : "Kuba Nowakowski" <kn...@touk.pl>

Re: new ofbiz deployment

Posted by Kuba Nowakowski <kn...@touk.pl>.
Hi

Re: new ofbiz deployment

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.

Re: new ofbiz deployment

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Very nice! Congratulations!

Re: new ofbiz deployment

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Feel free to add it to the list of sites based on OFBiz:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+User+List

It's just a wiki page, so you can edit as long as you have an account.

-David