Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/12 16:09:13 UTC

Re: IMPORTANT: Nabble posting disabled due to spam

Slightly o/t ...

Is there a way, in Gmane to limit the view to a bookmarkable tree of

The frameset doesn't work for me since the articles I'm looking at don't
appear in the URL. The article specific url doesn't work for me since it
doesn't provide any context or reference to the tree.

Nabble does this

http://www.nabble.com/serialVersionUID-td23001300.html

Can Gmane do something similar?

http://news.gmane.org/group/gmane.comp.java.wicket.user/last=/force_load=t