Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/10/29 16:46:15 UTC

Promo Action - 'Gift With Purchase'

Hello friends,

I am trying to set up a promo where if customer buys x amount of product -
'A' he gets product 'B' FREE.

I was trying that using promo action - 'Gift With Purchase'.

It works, if the free product is same as the buying product - like Buy
product A and get 1 free. But I want buy product A and get 'product B' free.
When I change the productID in Action to something else other than the
buying product, promo does not work for me. It does not do anything.

Any idea is really helpful.

Thank you.

Re: Promo Action - 'Gift With Purchase'

Posted by Ratnesh Upadhyay <ra...@gmail.com>.
Please have a look on following link :
https://demo.ofbiz.org/catalog/control/EditProductPromo?productPromoId=9020
Surly, It helps you to get setting of "use limit per order" field for a
promotion.

Regards,
-- Ratnesh Upadhyay

Posted by Brajesh Patel <br...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello su2,

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "su2" <sh...@pexsupply.com>

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.
Hi Scott,

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.
Hi Scott,

Item is in stock. 7 is in stock.

Thanks.

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Scott:

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "su2" <sh...@pexsupply.com>

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hello Su2:
I can verify that this works in 4.x releases of the project. Not sure
how well it works in 9.x versions. What release are you using? That may
be a clue to solving your problem.

Regards,
Ruth