Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ian Pilcher <ar...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/04 23:41:57 UTC

Version of commons-httpclient in webdavclient?

I've tracked my lockMethod problem down to the commons-httpclient JAR.
If I use the one included in the Apache distribution, things work; if I
use any other version, lockMethod mysteriously fails.

What version of commons-httpclient is this?  Has it been modified in
some way to work with the webdavclient?

Thanks!

Re: Version of commons-httpclient in webdavclient?

Posted by Ian Pilcher <ar...@gmail.com>.
Ian Pilcher wrote:
> What version of commons-httpclient is this?  Has it been modified in
> some way to work with the webdavclient?

Responding to myself again.  2.0.2 works; 3.0 and 3.0.1 fail, so I'll
conclude that the webdavclient only works with commons-httpclient 2.x.

Since my project is also using xmlrpc, which requires httpclient 3.x,
it looks like using the Slide client library is out.