Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/03 20:48:59 UTC

Once-yearly request for enhancement

Hi,

When sending out the Members meeting announcements, we need to reach all members, including those not subscribed.

So I spent 20 minutes manually copying and pasting from the page.

If there is an easier way, please let me know. If not, can we add a field to the web page with something that looks like: "mjpost@apache.org, nbubna@apache.org, oleg@apache.org..." including all 37 members not subscribed?

Thanks,
Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org