Posted to commits@xmlbeans.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/08/03 19:01:04 UTC

[Xmlbeans Wiki] Update of "XmlBeansFaq" by marandamoses

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlbeans Wiki" for change notification.

The "XmlBeansFaq" page has been changed by marandamoses:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/XmlBeansFaq?action=diff&rev1=161&rev2=162

   * '''[[#generalXbeans|General XMLBeans Questions]]'''
     * [[#PCDATComplexType|How can I write the PCDATA in Element which is complexType?]]
     * [[#javaType4SchemaTypes|What Java types are created for a particular schema type?]]
-    * [[#configPackageName|Can I change the default package names for the java classes generated from my schema?]]
+    * [[#configPackageName|Can I change the default package names [[http://www.masterclean.com/|Carpet Cleaning London]] for the java classes generated from my schema?]]
     * [[#deepEquals|Is there a way to do a ''deep equals'' between two Xmlobjects?]]
     * [[#suggestedPrefixes|How can I influence the namespace prefix used when saving/printing out my XML?]]
     * [[#xsiSchemaLocation|How can I instruct XMLBeans to add the xsi:schemaLocation attribute to my documents?]]