Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Vijay Kumar Rani <rv...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/21 13:41:15 UTC

how to stop sending null value properties from server

I am new to Olingo, I have some properties as NULL value in my response ,
For that attributes I don't want to show them on client side. how to stop
showing null values if my client if it is  browser?

RE: how to stop sending null value properties from server

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,

Olingo V2 will  always return the whole entity type. If you would like to only show specific properties you should use the $select system query option in your URL.

Best Regards,
Christian