Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 19:01:32 UTC

[VOTE] 3.6.4 Android Release

Please review and vote on this 3.6.4 Android Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7661

Repos ready to be released have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7661

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-android: 3.6.4 (fb13ab6de2)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it
to NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.
Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Used `license-checker` to ensure all dependencies have
Apache-compatible licenses

Re: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Android Release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
This vote wasn't closed, so I am closing it.

---

The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Steve Gill
Sergey Grebnov
Marcel Kinard

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

Re: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Android Release

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I vote +1:

Re: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Android Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
We need one more person to review + vote!

RE: [VOTE] 3.6.4 Android Release