Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@altair.com> on 2010/02/03 12:12:19 UTC

RE: Questions re ODE2.0-beta

Hi,

Is point 2 below happening when you are using initiate with a value
"join"? I couldn't deploy a process which had correlation set with
initiate as "join", but it worked with initiate as "yes".

Thanks
Dhanush

Posted by dawg <zo...@gmail.com>.
No, it happened with "yes". I'm using the distribution by the way, didn't
build the latest version to check with it.