Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Carolina Escobar <ca...@sg.com.mx> on 2022/03/15 23:21:16 UTC

Beam College

[image: Beam College 2022] <https://beamcollege.dev/step/2022>
Beam College 2022 season is coming!
Hello!

We are so exited to share with you that season 2022 of Beam College *is
confirmed with live sessions on May 10th-13th, 2022*. What's new?For this
year’s edition we will focus on:

   - Implementing Beam pipelines with different languages.
   - Scaling and making it ready for production environments.
   - Implementing machine learning scenarios.

Check the curriculum and enroll! <https://beamcollege.dev/step/2022>
Wait! I don't remember what is this Beam College thing. Refresh my mind,
please?

   - Beam College is a series of free live webinars focused on providing
   in-depth training on how to build data pipelines with Apache Beam
   <https://beam.apache.org/>.
   - Sessions cover all the way from basic concepts to complex scenarios
   using advanced functionality in specific runners.
   - The first season of Beam College ran on April 2021 and you can watch
   recordings here
   <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjYq1UNvv2UcrfapfgKrnLXtYpkvHmpIh>
   .
   - For 2022 we plan to have our live webinars from May 10 to May 13,
   2022. If you enroll <https://beamcollege.dev/enroll-2022/>, we will send
   you a detailed schedule and connection information for the webinars so you
   can join those in which you are interested.

Follow us and find out more!

*Carolina Escobar*
Project Manager

https://sg.com.mx/