Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com> on 2012/05/30 14:54:45 UTC

Entity error

Hi,

I have a problem with the entity-model. I've created the 2 files
"entitymodel.xml" and "entitygroup.xml".
When I put "<entity-resource type="model" reader-name="main" loader="main"
location="entitydef/entitymodel.xml"/>
<entity-resource type="group" reader-name="main" loader="main"
location="entitydef/entitygroup.xml"/> " in the file ofbiz-component.xml and
restart OFBiz, I get an error at the console of Windows you can see it at
the attachements.
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n4632779/Capture.png
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/file/n4632779/capture2.png

Well, I'm sure that the error is coming from adding "entity-ressource ..."
because when I remove it works but I need to see the entities that I
defined.

Thank you for your help !

Re: Entity error

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Make sure the files are in the hot-deploy/hello2/entitydef folder and
make sure the file names are correct.

-Adrian

Re: Entity error

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
I've changed it and I still get the same error

Thank you

Regards.

G.Ben

Re: Entity error

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Okay I'll fix it, Excuse my few knowledge, For what the ofbiztenant is useful
?

Re: Entity error

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi G.Ben,

Don't change the entry for tenant group (org.ofbiz.tenant), leave them as it is.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

Re: Entity error

Posted by "G.Ben" <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Entity error

Posted by Nameet Jain <na...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello G.Ben,

I think problem is in entityengine.xml. May be with delegator name.
Please check it.

Thanks&  Regards,
Nameet Jain

Re: Entity error