Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Mike Heath <mh...@apache.org> on 2007/07/14 06:35:03 UTC

filter-ssl module

Should we merge the filter-ssl module into core in trunk?  The reason
for separating it in 1.0 was to because filter-ssl requires Java 5.  We
needed to keep it separate in 1.1 to keep API compatibility with 1.0.

It makes sense to me to merge filter-ssl into into core in trunk.

WDYT?

-Mike

Re: filter-ssl module

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
I agree, too.  Let's merge it into the core.  It's essential for most protocols.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6