Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2018/01/21 22:34:47 UTC

Upgrade of libraries before 4.0

Hello,
I have started upgrading libraries for next release.
I'll stop for now, here are the remaining ones:

   - httpcore
   - httpclient
   - ph-css
   - ph-commons
   - log4j-api
   - jacocoant

There is also jodd, but I think it requires some additional checks.
Regards
Philippe

Re: Upgrade of libraries before 4.0

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.
Hello,
Done.
Please double -check, particularly jodd .LagartoBasedHtmlParser.java
Thanks
Regards

--
Cordialement.