Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2008/07/09 12:00:23 UTC

Confluence and mod-rewrite

Hi guys,

Infra peeps just realized that we are using mod-rewrite to redirect
requests on our web-site directly to the confluence server. They are
removing the rewrite rules.

We have to fix our site in order to :
- remove the little grayed icons which are used to update a page
- use the auto-export plugin to generate the real site which is mirrored
- and explain it to the committers.

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Confluence and mod-rewrite

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>
wrote:

> I agree with you Alex, I think it's really a time saver feature.
>
> I'm currently working on using a mirrored website for all the directory
> websites instead of the "brutal" redirection we're using right now... but
> that mod_rewrite thing is not so easy.

I bet.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.