Posted to builds@mesos.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2018/02/09 05:13:18 UTC

Branch: origin/1.5.x Mesos-Buildbot - Build # 4897 - Still Failing

Branch: origin/1.5.x

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Mesos-Buildbot (build #4897)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Mesos-Buildbot/4897/ to view the results.

Re: Branch: origin/master Mesos-Buildbot - Build # 4899 - Still Failing

Posted by Alex R <al...@apache.org>.
Yes, we should to make sure our CI generates a clear signal.

Posted by Joseph Wu <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
Alex,

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
Branch: origin/master

Branch: origin/master Mesos-Buildbot - Build # 4898 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
Branch: origin/master

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Mesos-Buildbot (build #4898)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Mesos-Buildbot/4898/ to view the results.