Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/10/01 09:56:34 UTC

[eve] XMLBeans for schema and in general for configuration objects

Hi,

Cetin you had mentioned that you can work on using XMLBeans to load
schema objects.  This is a more specific part of configuration.  However
I have created a JIRA feature for you which shows how this is related to
what I am doing at the moment.  Here it is:

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-30

As you can see this is depended upon by:

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-29

And lastly this and the first is also depended upon by:

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DIREVE-16

If you look at this last one you'll see all the things I will do before
I get to DIREVE-30.  So you have some time :-).  Let me know how you're
doing by posting comments to the feature.  BTW if you register a new
account with the JIRA I can assign the feature to you.  You can then use
this feature to attach patches.

Cheers,
Alex