Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm> on 2007/04/22 19:11:47 UTC

[m2] cobertura-maven-plugin specify: '-Dinstrumentation=VALUE'

Hi all,

I am using the cobertura-maven-plugin 2.0 and I want to make it ignore
the classes in some package, so I am specifying:
         <configuration>
           <instrumentation>
             <ignore>org.foo.*</ignore>
           </instrumentation>
         </configuration>
This causes the build to fail with the following message:
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin:2.0

on the command line, specify: '-Dinstrumentation=VALUE'

Cause: Cannot find setter nor field in
org.codehaus.mojo.cobertura.configuration.ConfigInstrumentation for 'ignore'

Adrian.

Re: [m2] cobertura-maven-plugin specify: '-Dinstrumentation=VALUE'

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Did you read the rest of the email? Wrap the <ignore/> nodes inside an
<ignores/> node to solve your problem, and you can keep using 2.0.

Wayne

Posted by Adrian Herscu <bm...@fastmail.fm>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.