Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/12/03 16:48:29 UTC

[VOTE] Cyrille Le Clerc for committer....

Cyrille has submitted several patches to various management and logging
related things for CXF starting way back in February.   I think he's up to 7
or 8 submitted patches.    He's also been hanging around the user list for
almost a year answering some questions.    Thus, I think he's a bit over due
to become a committer.

Here is my +1.

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Cyrille Le Clerc for committer....

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
+1

Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Cyrille has submitted several patches to various management and logging
> related things for CXF starting way back in February.   I think he's up to 7
> or 8 submitted patches.    He's also been hanging around the user list for
> almost a year answering some questions.    Thus, I think he's a bit over due
> to become a committer.
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: [VOTE] Cyrille Le Clerc for committer....

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Willem

Posted by Bharath Ganesh <bh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Bharath

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Cyrille Le Clerc for committer....

Posted by Cyrille Le Clerc <cy...@cyrilleleclerc.com>.
   Dear community,

   It's a great honor for me to be welcomed in the Apache CXF community.
It's a great honor to contribute to a foundation that changed the face of
Open Source and I am specially touched to join a team that provides one of
the most widely used web services technologies.

   I will do my best to deserve your confidence, I must admit that I am very
impressed :-) .

   Cyrille.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

Daniel Kulp schrieb:
> Cyrille has submitted several patches to various management and logging
> related things for CXF starting way back in February.   I think he's up to 7
> or 8 submitted patches.    He's also been hanging around the user list for
> almost a year answering some questions.    Thus, I think he's a bit over due
> to become a committer.
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: [VOTE] Cyrille Le Clerc for committer....

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Eoghan

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
+1

thanks, Sergey

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ap...@gmail.com>.
+1,

-- Ulhas Bhole

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang

Re: [VOTE] Cyrille Le Clerc for committer....

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.