Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/07 20:56:40 UTC

[DISCUSS] Enabling Github integration with Apache Gora git repo

Hi guys,

Based on the blog post from INFRA [1] to support ASF git repo with
Github mirror, I would like to submit INFRA ticket to enable it.

If no objection I will file ticket by end of day tomorrow.

Thanks,

- Henry

[1] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/improved_integration_between_apache_and

Re: [DISCUSS] Enabling Github integration with Apache Gora git repo

Posted by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Alparslan Avcı <al...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Alparslan Avcı

Re: [DISCUSS] Enabling Github integration with Apache Gora git repo

Posted by Apostolis Giannakidis <ap...@gmail.com>.
Definitely yes by me too +1

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Ok guys, file JIRA ticket [1] to enable Github integration with Apache
Gora git repo