Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org> on 2006/07/02 10:44:11 UTC

RE: Any Interest in Betwixt Map Templates?

No, the new stuff is not yet published. The directory where the
stylesheets are in needs to be renamed from "Tools" anyway, if your
betwixt-config should be found by anyone. In my opinion, "resources" is a
good name. Anyone any other suggestionws ?

Take your time with the submission. It would be great if you could also
add some docs to the (now) tools/index.xml page

    Thomas