Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 2001/04/05 07:50:35 UTC

Apache 2.0.16 Beta is now available for alpha testing.

http://www.apache.org/dist/ says:

Apache 2.0.16 Beta is now available for alpha testing.

as pointed out in a /. post, most people would think that the proper
procedure would be to beta test the beta.  Personally, I think alpha
testing the beta is a good idea, but some may not... <g>

(not a big deal, and I don't have the time to fix it right now since I
don't have the site checked out anywhere)

Re: Apache 2.0.16 Beta is now available for alpha testing.

Posted by alexus <ml...@db.nexgen.com>.
for beta not alpha;)

Posted by Jim Winstead <ji...@trainedmonkey.com>.