Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by menon narayan prasad <me...@rediffmail.com> on 2001/05/03 11:33:54 UTC

regarding installation

dear sir/madam,
i had a question regarding installation of Jakarta TomCat
can we intall Jakarta TomCat on Compact Disk.Please mail me the answer to the above question.
 hope u will do the needful.

http://bol.rediff.com

Re: regarding installation

Posted by Hari Yellina <ye...@iprimus.com.au>.
You can do that, First thinng is unzip in hard drive and rewrite whole
contents on the compact disk. You r compact Dick is nothing but a different
hard drive.