Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yubiao Feng <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2022/06/01 06:40:33 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-165: Auto release client useless connections

[VOTE] PIP-165: Auto release client useless connectionsHi Pulsar Community,
I would like to start a VOTE on "Auto release client useless connections"
(PIP-165). The proposal can be read at
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/15516
<https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/15254> and the discussion thead is
available at
https://lists.apache.org/thread/t6h98qs2coc56z06tw38hdlljl67ft4n
  Voting will stay open for at least 48h. Thanks, Yubiao Feng

Re: [VOTE] PIP-165: Auto release client useless connections

Posted by Yubiao Feng <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
The PIP passes with 3 bindings +1: Hang Chen, Penghui Li, and Jia Zhai. I
will start working, Please help to move to the wiki. Thanks
Yubiao Feng

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Yubiao Feng <yu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.