Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in> on 2018/08/02 08:02:05 UTC

Not getting the variable name value

<screen name="ConditionalScreen">
    <section>
    <condition>
    <if-compare  field="parameters.show" operator="equals" value="widgets"/>
    </condition>
    <actions>
    <set field="name" value="madhi"/>
    </actions>
    <widgets>
    <label text="Condition Passed. showing widget element. name is :
${name}"></label>
    </widgets>
    <fail-widgets>
    <label text="Condition failed! Showing Fail-widgets element. name is :
${name}"></label>
    </fail-widgets>
    </section>
    </screen>

I,m new to ofbiz...not able to get the value of name in the else part?...
Thanks in advance.

Re: Not getting the variable name value

Posted by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in>.
Thanks brother...that's working.