Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/02 16:37:39 UTC

Jetty server fail to start in master branch

Hi all:
      I checked out lastest master code. I successfully built the code and
deployed the database, but failed to start the jetty server. Did anyone
happen to see the error?

ERROR [web.context.ContextLoader] (main:) Context initialization failed
bean with name 'actionEventUtils': Injection of autowired depen
dencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: com.cloud.event.
dao.EventDao com.cloud.event.ActionEventUtils.eventDao; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassExcept
ion: Cannot find class
[org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.VmwareStorageMotionStrategy] for bean
with name 'vmwareStorageMotionStrate
gy' defined in class path resource [applicationContext.xml]; nested
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cloudstac
k.storage.motion.VmwareStorageMotionStrategy
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotat
ionBeanPostProcessor.java:287)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
.java:1106)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
.java:517)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.j
ava:456)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:225)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.jav
a:609)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.ja
va:918)

Regards

Isaac

Re: Jetty server fail to start in master branch

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.
It works, thanks :)

Regards

Isaac